Our dentist, Dr. Patricia Crisostomo, and our team want every visit to Dental Charm to be as comfortable and, above all, as safe as possible. We do that by utilizing stringent COVID-19 and infection control measures in Chicago, Illinois. We invite you to contact our office today at 773-248-8580 to schedule an appointment and learn what we are doing to improve your oral health and ensure your general well-being.
At our office, we strive to meet and, whenever we can, exceed the safety standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Some of the steps that we have taken include:
- Requiring all of our team members to wear masks and having patients wear masks except during their treatments
- Staggering appointments and allowing patients to wait in their vehicles prior to their appointments if they choose to do so
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting every operatory between patients and regularly cleaning common areas throughout the day
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the office
- Offering cashless payment options
- Taking the temperature of patients and team members
- Having patients gargle with ozonated water at the start of their visit and using a medicated rinse after their treatment
We invite you to reach out to our office to learn more about what we are doing to keep you and our team safe. Schedule your appointment with our dentist today.